Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!

Andrew is growing by leaps and bounds and accomplishing new things everyday. Most of the time, I would be really excited but with each new accomplishment, he is becoming less and less of a baby. Ok - maybe not less of a baby, but less of a newborn. I will miss these days... enough of the nostalgia... Last week Andrew managed to roll himself over from his stomach to his back. Then yesterday when he woke up from his nap (on the floor:)) he started to scoot around. Not in a happy way, but while crying and complaining he was scooting forward on his belly. When I went to pick him up, I found him about 3 feet from his starting position (the blanket) banging his head against the armoire. I laughed - I suppose it shouldn't have but it was a bit shocking to see my 2 1/2 month old so mobile. I was a bit caught off guard. What fun! It looks like I'm going to have another early crawler!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Rebecca-it's me Emily Aragon. I just started blogging and found you through someone I knew. I thought I stop by and say "Hi". Your children are adorable!

Erin said...

Hey it was fun to see you the other night at the R.S. thing. You are too cute and so fun to be around. I really want to see those homemade shoes. They sound darling.