Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hoot Hoot!

The other night while coming home a bit late, I saw a great big owl perched on the street sign right across from my house. This was such a cool thing to me and I couldn't help but look around hoping to see Harry or Ron....or maybe McGonagall as a black cat. Silly, I know. But living where I do, you don't get to see too much wildlife and I think reading (and loving) all the Harry Potter books has rather romanticized the owl for me!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your funny or should I say a "hoot".

Shannon said...

I didn't have my sound up that last time I "visited". Nice touch..and I'm started looking for owls now. We did have a hawk try to fly in our kitchen window, could that mean something?

The Snow Queen said...

Was it white like Hedwig? This is Melissa (Taylor) Snow. How are you? Your blog is fabulous too! I just visited Shannons. I was feeling very proud of mine and now I think that I have a little bit of work to do to get it up to snuff. Can you believe we are so grown up? We are moms and not even new mom but MOMS. Our blog is thesnowsonline.blogspot.com.