
Yes, Ava is now an
official pre-schooler (for the next
two years). She woke up pretty
early Tuesday morning and told her dad that she did not want to go. Oh no! There isn't much that changes this girl's mind when it is set to be mopey and
difficult! I told her I was going to go in her place and have a great time with her teachers and all of her friends. She laughed and let me know that I was
way too big for preschool and that she would be going... Oh well. I
tried (at least now we were
both excited for the day!).

She found her
name, accomplished all of her first day tasks and had a great time! She was
most proud of staying in the "Happy Hive" all day! This is a
big deal to her...but I knew she wouldn't have a problem!

2 comments:
Don't blink - she'll be in kindergarten before you know it! She is a very pretty little girl! All of your kids are adorable : )
Your kids are soo cute!!! yay for Ava!!! Everytime my mom comes to church, she's always like "awe..se has such cute kids" she loves Ethan's red hair!!
Post a Comment