Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boy or Curls?

I guess Andrew's hair was beginning to look a bit too girlish for Todd (it was getting a little fluffy)...or maybe it was the idea of having he and the boys looking like "triplets" that really appealed to him...Whatever the case, I walked in the bathroom and saw this:
I feel a little sad right now. I guess I wasn't ready to say goodbye to his darling curls. I suppose I never expected Todd to be the one cutting it (or at least not that short!)...he would threaten my life if I even hinted at the slightest trim. The decision to cut had to be on his terms. So after this:

And this:

And this:

We Now have this:

9 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

now you have a big boy...so sad. He did have super cute curls too.

Emily said...

Loved the curls, but he still so adorable with his new dew. You could always grow it back.....

Kris said...

The curls were cute but he is a cool dude. Cute little guy!

Ashley said...

AWE.....so sad, I'm sure you are bummed. I remember I did the same thing with Jacob because it was just too long, I accidently cut it too short and then started crying, so lame because it grows back so quickly.
He still looks super cute :)

Shalece said...

awww. the curls were so cute! Still as cute as ever tho :)

Hillary said...

Aww...he looks so cute. I love all the pictures.

Shannon said...

Oohhh those curls were SO cute! He is a doll either way though. He just looks so much bigger now! I always hate it when Dave shaves off Ty's hair bc he suddenly ages like a year in a matter of minutes!

Joanna said...

Your baby isn't a baby anymore! He's a little boy now. It made me so sad when Tyler did that to Wyatt, he lost the baby look.

JaNae said...

Oh man am I a sucker for curls! Too cute!!! It's a good thing Todd isn't married to me...we'd have major discussion on this subject!
Miss you guys!