I am so far behind as far as this blog thing goes...well, actually, I'm pretty behind in just about everything right now! Anyway - I thought I'd quickly post this one since I don't have to download the pictures from the camera to do it (thank you Shalece).Yesterday our ward's primary planned a short and sweet graduation ceremony for the kids moving from nursery into sunbeams. I doubt many of them had a clue what was happening but they were all so cute with their little black construction paper hats and diplomas! Ava took awhile to warm up as she thought we were throwing her back into nursery to stay after she had been promised a new class and a chance to be a "sunbeam". I can't believe my little girl is already out of nursery and on to new a bigger challenges in primary. Ahhh...they grow so fast! I can only imagine how quickly the time will come that I will be watching her graduate from high school!
No comments:
Post a Comment