Monday, January 5, 2009

Wii

Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour?

Please help us with your insight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say Guitar Hero World Tour. According to my boys, it has "way better songs" and are a little easier to play. Good luck

Kasaundra said...

World tour has the capabilities for rock band. That's about as much as I know.

Emily said...

Guitar Hero: World Tour. We have Guitar Hero II and love it. But world tour is known to have some great songs.

Ashley said...

Hmmm...my brother has both, I'll ask him when he gets back...but as for me.....I have played both and I think rock band is set up a little better, i prefer to play that one :)

Cherilyn said...

Rock Band - because my boys love it and that's all I know. Wii Fit for you and the kids - it is so much fun! As for the tooth - you are probably right about the swallowing. My kids have done that too : )

Ruth said...

All my guy friends say world tour cuz the drums are better.

Unknown said...

We have Guitar Hero World tour and I think its hilarious to hear my chidren singing..."OH OH livin on a prayer, take my hand...."
I am sure Rock Band is great too!
We bought the GH with two Guitars because we already have a microphone and we have no where to put the drums!! Good luck