
Boy, did this one
need a haircut! Though I'm a sucker for the whole Matthew
McConaughey look...
or maybe it's the Owen Wilson...
whatever, it only works if you
get haircuts and this was
too long and
too out of hand. His head looked at least
3 sizes too big!
So as they say in Wonderland...."off with his head!"
(what?)
And there you have it...the new and improved Andrew! (I think this time I was ready for it!)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, he looks so different! Very cute.
Here's a comment for you :) You're listed on my blog so I can see when you post ;0). I feel like I have no readers (because I have no comments sometimes) but then at odd times someone will comment about something that was on my blog. Who knew!
Merry Christmas!
He looks like a big boy without all that hair.
could he be any more adorable!!! Rebecca your kids are so cute and beautiful. Glad you're back to blogging-maybe-no pressure =)
LOL...I love reading your blog.. you are so funny. He is so cute ...love his new haircut.
Love the new look for your little man!!
Post a Comment