Monday, December 21, 2009

Hide and Go Seek

The other day my 2 1/2 year old vanished. It took a while for us to notice but when you don't hear anything loud and he's not right under foot, it's time to start worrying. We looked up and down, no sign of the little tyke. I looked over and noticed the cat sitting intensely focused on the closed cabinet door under our TV, his tail twitching back and forth. Hmm...I wondered. I opened the cupboard to find my little devil, face glowing in the light of Ethan's "DS", volume turned down so as not to alert us, content as can be. This is a definite no-no in our house. This small child is not allowed to play with the "DS" but his ability to hide and do it so well was something to be applauded. We couldn't help ourselves, laughing and cheering his indiscretion. He must have hid out quietly for at least 15 minutes or more. Probably the best 15 minutes of his little life!

No comments: