Thursday, May 17, 2007

Swing me higher mommy! and higher...and higher


Last year we spent the money and had a beautiful lawn installed in our backyard. As nice as it was, there was really nothing for our kids to do out there. In April we finally invested in some play equipment. Ethan had the ever so important job of handing Dad all of the bolts and screws necessary to put the contraption together and after a long day of slow work, the new swingset was ready to go! I really love seeing my kids outside playing more often...without having to walk them up to the park constantly! Now if only I could get some kind of contraption that would push them on the swings for me, we'd really be good to go!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun. How are you feeling. Not much longer before you'll have another one asking for a swing.

Bess said...

It is your long lost friend Bess.
I try with all my will to avoid parks with swings. If someone invents a "put the kid in a swing machine" let me know. I feel like a mean mom but I hate pushing them.