Thursday, May 17, 2007

Soccer Spy

Ethan began playing soccer in early April with the city league. I think his favorite part of the season is the snack after each game and practice and the chance to play on the park playground. But overall he has learned and improved a lot. During his first game he was a little thrown off playing against another team but took it upon himself to act as a strategy spy. Time out was called and he ran over and huddled with the "red" team right next to the coach, obviously to gather whatever info he could. It must have worked because his team won the game in the end!







Ava can't wait to play a little soccer herself!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Rebecca...
Way to go! I am excited you got your blog up and going so fast.

Liz said...

Nice going on the header. I am impressed how quickly you figured it out. Should I be surprised!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! Keep posting it’s such a nice way to keep up on the latest. And yeah that’s right you never know who’s reading it…don’t worry go to Britt’s and you’ll see I’m the one who should be freaking out. Too much exposure! I told her never use your full name! Too late. http://brittsoucy.blogspot.com/
-Jake