Saturday, January 12, 2008

Andrew is 6 months old!


Wow! Where has the time gone! Andrew is half way through his 1st year and I feel as though he was born yesterday! He has turned out to be such a great baby. Always happy and now sleeping REALLY well - 9pm til 7am or later on many nights! He gets around with a combination of "real" crawling, commando style, and of course,as stated before, the face on the ground, butt in the air movement. Not too much has changed on that front, though he is much faster and more effective. He is now starting to pull himself up...on your leg, up the stairs, etc. The kid just really wants to move! He is eating more foods...we tried peas the other day but that proved to be a bit messy on the way in and a few times on the way back up. I suppose having a kid who's a spitter and green colored foods really don't mix well. Hopefully that all goes away soon! I finally broke out the old high chair and got it cleaned up. It's made feeding time much easier and he hangs out there occassionally while I'm cooking. This month he took his first sled ride, he began to LOVE bathtime with his brother and sister, and he discovered the magic of swinging at the park.

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a cutie!!!!! Hope life is good!

Melody