Ethan is now a much better diver, can retrieve rings off the bottom of a 12ft. deep pool and can manage a decent front crawl. He truly loves to swim.
Ava completed level 1 even though she didn't get into the water for the last 3 lessons. I guess she was able to demonstrate all they required the first week before I got all over her case and made her slightly paranoid. I have resigned myself to the happy peace that comes with knowing that she is an excellent swimmer with her pink noodle and will happily swim for hours, quite capably, as long as I don't mention 'swimming solo'. Oh well. I'm sure she'll outgrow it one day and never look back. As long as she's not 15 - I suppose I really don't care. 
1 comment:
LOVE your blog! Thanks for sharing. It's good to know how you are and what's up in your life. Your family is beautiful and I love your posts. Espeically the very random things your kids say at times. It cracked me up. Visit us at weaverfam.blogspot.com .
happy to be in touch again!
Post a Comment